Martinas Seite!

Samstag, Juni 10, 2006





Hi everybody!
Some more pictures from under water and the Cape Range NP. The pictures from this beautiful gorge are already a few weeks old, I've been there together with Micha und Katja. It's called 'Yardie Creek' and it's a nice little spot in the Cape Range NP, right near the Ningaloo Marine NP. It's the only wet gorge around here and heaps of mangroves are growing at the riverside. We had a nice little walk along the gorge, even though it was still pretty hot at that time up here.
But now it's getting cooler up here, the winter is coming and during the day it's only around ~23 degrees at the moment, which is really cold if you are used to temperatures beyond 30 degrees...=)
The other two pictures are showing a nice boxfish and a lionfish, I'm still working on my breathtaking picture of a manta ray... .
I've pretty much finished my divemaster now, so I'll look for a job as one now. Perhaps I can stay with the divecenter I've done my DM with, but I'm afraid they have enough staff at the moment. We'll see.
That's it for the moment!
Cheers, Martina

1 Comments:

  • Hallo Martina, Deine Turtles sind soo süß - ich finde sie einfach niedlich.Ich wünsche Dir noch viele Walhaie, die sich für fotogen halten und unbedingt auf Dein Foto kommen wollen. Ich hatte wieder viel Spaß beim Lesen Deiner Berichte. Viele liebe Grüße von Karin Horvat.

    By Anonymous Anonym, at 8:49 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home