Martinas Seite!

Donnerstag, Mai 18, 2006

Sealife






Some nice pictures I took in the last two weeks. There are heaps of turtles around and it's so funny to watch them feeding. We followed that turtle on the picture for about 20min and I managed to get it on the picture while breathing on the surface!
The other 3 pictures show nudibranches, very small animals (~3 cm long) which are quite seldom and they are like snails, I actually think in german they are called "Seeschnecke", but I'm not quite sure. They appear in all colours and some of them are even poisionous, but very beautiful.
I'm still waiting for my sensational manta-ray picture ... but I've still some time to grap a good one =).
I hopefully finish my Divemaster program in 2-3 weeks and start working on a boat afterwards. I post some more pictures soon, from underwater and from 'Yardie Creek' as well which is a nice gorge in the Cape Range NP near Exmouth.
Cheers, Martina

1 Comments:

  • Hi Tini!
    Eigendlich hatte ich schon einen Kommentar geschrieben, aber irgendwie ist er abhanden gekommen!
    Schick mir doch die (von den Bildern) vorletzte Nacktschnecke per email, aus dem Bild lässt sich mit Sicherheit noch mehr herausholen. Auf die Mantas sind wir gespannt!Gruß MaPa

    By Anonymous Anonym, at 12:41 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home